top of page

Bisbee Livery Building

Rebuilt in 1909-10 after the fire of 1908, this building housed the Palace Livery Stable. Carriages were kept on the first floor, and horses were hoisted by elevator to the second floor stables.

The building is 10,000 s.f over three stories and house Acacia Antiques. The old horse elevator is still used today to move heavy items between floors.

Project Gallery

bottom of page